Wanted to buy - big, stable.

Windsurfing or related items for sale, free to a good home, wanted etc.
older-lummox

Wanted to buy - big, stable.

Post by older-lummox »

Hi, I want to buy a big stable board and sail. Light airs, at least for starters. Not water starts. I'm 190" to 200" depending on what I ate in the past week. Don't really want it to sink when I'm hauling the sail up. What's in your basement? I don't care if its 1970's technology. I'd take two if you have them. More fun with a buddy.
BBrown

Re: Wanted to buy - big, stable.

Post by BBrown »

I have a board you can have for free. Looks about 160-180 litres, easy to up haul. It’s older but water tight. I’m in Comox. Let me know if you wanna come look.
BBrown

Post by BBrown »

I can probably put together the most part if not all of a rig for you as well for a small price.
older-lummox

Post by older-lummox »

Hi [smention u=3342]BBrown[/smention] I'm in Vic. I do get to the 'mox from time to time. I'll keep you in mind for when I'm up there. Thanks for engaging on this! :)
BBrown

Post by BBrown »

All good. Give me some lead time as I work in Vancouver so away a fair amount.
voodmon

Post by voodmon »

Did you get things sorted? I have a 133 liter Fanatic Gecko , the LTD edition with the tuttle box certified for foil use and the H9 foil for it, that is available, I've never used either, the foil is brand new never used, the board was used a little bit by someone else but is as new with a small gelcoat scratch on the nose.
Surfing outside of Platos cave, searching for Blue Skies.