The News Years dip and sip(hot chocolate?)

Races, swaps, beer nights, clinics, etc.

JL

Post by JL »

I'm just going to stay in & enjoy the Russian dewds new avatar.
Thermals are good.
more force 4
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by more force 4 »

Ya, RD, can't you get a vid of you duck gybing or something?
JL

Post by JL »

I was just kidding Kus...I'll be @ I.V. beach cheering on 'watersplatson' as he tries to short board with his 6.7M in 30+ knots !!!Imagehttp://bigwavedave.ca/help/ivmap.jpg
Thermals are good.
JL

Post by JL »

Sorry you couldn't make it Doodson....Your next child had best be called 'Gale' !!! See you @ the beach in the future...Thanks R. Dewd, Windaddiction & every one else who participated today...
Thermals are good.
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

well, it sure sounds like we had three parties going on concurrently :D

Willows was unbelievable and I had the sail of my life, what a day to remember, I don't ever recall bigger waves at this beach! IV sounded like a stoked group with some guys getting out. Thanks for the chilliwagon and cooking up the dogs, Pat & Rick. Good to see Vicster and family out, Downwinddave you definitely left too early dood!! Geoff, where'd ya go just as I was getting your downhaul back to you ya peeled outta the lot :roll: Mark OP on a 3.7, other Mark sailing late when he finally found a small enough sail, me OP on 4.2 and WAAAAy over on 4.8, the Evo rocked w/ Jesus resting on the beach; Geoff not willing to re-rig his flattttt 4.6; BeerDave and Art with his crinkled 4.1's wanna be 3.5's, ha :twisted: 'Couple of other guys out as well, Mike and some whose names I don't know or recall, sorry doods. Big D, Barndoorson & Phatbuddha with no sail small enough, Ruskie ambulatory but not sailing yet. Nice to see Morley givin'er unintimidated until he got blown out of the bay 8)

The sun coming out for the lunch and the wind waiting til we had digested was awesome! The wall at Willows collapsed near the end from the beating it took, the cops came to close the walkway, and the Chilliwagon was rockin' in the parkinglot (and everyone had their clothes on) with homebrew and coffee flowing. Tons of families showed up and played in the spray, what a memorable January 1 :!: Happy New Year everyone!!
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia (Tribal) /Aztron

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....