Search found 6 matches

by wreckless rick
Sat May 06, 2006 9:38 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Ideal surf vehicle???
Replies: 167
Views: 34978

Ideal surf vehicle

Its not always the vehicle. To me its the racks that make a vehicle. Racks with good volume, firm, yet flexible are a thing of beauty. Proportion as well as volume are design features which enhance a good set of racks. I prefer T - 6061 aluminum ( aircraft alloy) 1" .125 wall square tubing for racks ...
by wreckless rick
Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:45 pm
Topic: Quote of the day:
Replies: 2
Views: 953

This paranormal event saved my bacon after an exhausting and chilly day. To the laymen this means, I left a sail behind at Willows which previously belonged to Markus. Luckily he came by to find his baby carelessly unattended behind the teahouse. I owe, I owe.
by wreckless rick
Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:09 pm
Topic: Add to our Westcoast Windsport Dictionary!!
Replies: 69
Views: 22108

wind dictionary

Ever wonder why the top of the wave is called the "LIP"....... that's where you KISS it goodbye!
by wreckless rick
Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:42 pm
Forum: Special Events
Topic: The News Years dip and sip(hot chocolate?)
Replies: 64
Views: 14292

IV fire

It will be difficult to have a fire on the beach on New years Day because the tide is too high. Tide will be in the 3 meter range (9'-0), leaving no beach at all during the day. I checked it out today, thats why we have so many floaties in the water.
by wreckless rick
Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:34 pm

other activities

As well as soccer, we could have paddleboard races. Just in case proper ritualistic sacrifices have not been observed and the wind fails us. (Currently, I have made the great sacrifice of only drinking India Pale Ale from now till the New Year). I have four sets of kayak paddles. This could also ...
by wreckless rick
Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:27 pm

Heh Turtle, Any luck on getting the woodstove. We use to do this when I was teaching on the West Coast. Hot water pored into my fish bucket with hot seaweed covered rocks thrown in to keep the warmth happening. Lovely aroma, sure attracted the fish. It was all dug into a pit on the beach with teepee ...