Search found 10 matches

by Eazyas
Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:08 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: New Zealand
Replies: 7
Views: 4085

Auckland has all water conditions (flat water, waves) on all wind directions and pretty short drives. Otherwise west coast has stronger wind (12-25knts) bigger waves and mostly westerlies, way gnarlier. East coast is lighter wind with summer thermal of 9-14kts everyday with the odd stronger day but ...
by Eazyas
Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:13 am
Topic: Who wants a free ride to Baja?
Replies: 3
Views: 2069

I'm interested! Ethan
by Eazyas
Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:28 am
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Knee Braces
Views: 2465

Re: Knee Braces

I have a custom Donjoy that runs for $1800. My benefits covered the brace so check with your company. Although I would get a CTI next time. They have stronger velcro for watersports plus it seems to be the choice with wakeboard and kite pros. I'm sure the cheaper ones would work fine. Even neoprene ...
by Eazyas
Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:16 pm
Forum: Special Events
Topic: Ocean Rodeo Spring Kickoff BBQ
Replies: 33
Views: 17366

I'll be there..Ethan that is
by Eazyas
Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:23 pm
Topic: What is the secret to riding unhooked?
Replies: 10
Views: 3888

Figure I could throw in a couple pointers here. Start by riding hooked in and trim your kite so you can ride comfortably with your bar sheeted all the way in so it is against your chicken loop. Once you feel okay with the power there, pop out the donkey dick, point your board downwind, unhook and ...
by Eazyas
Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:28 am
Topic: Looking too buy kite repair kits?
Views: 1316

I have a kitefix repair kit that I hve never used. Has everything you need. $40 its yours
by Eazyas
Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:54 pm
Forum: Special Events
Topic: Downwinder
Replies: 111
Views: 31581

Hey guys, I just found out about this today and would be keen to participate in the downwinder. I need to be in Sooke that night so I can drive people out to Gordons before or after the trip. But will need a ride back to my vehicle wherever it ends up. I can fit 3 or 4 people in my van.

Ethan
by Eazyas
Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:30 pm
Topic: Anyone coming to La Ventana in Jan?
Replies: 5
Views: 2404

I could probably help you out..Im driving down to La Ventana on the 3rd of January. Probably take me a week to get down there. Let me know

Ethan
by Eazyas
Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:20 am
Topic: Learning to kiteboard in La Ventana

Thanks for the feedback! I think it would be more enjoyable staying with a bunch of kiters if I end up traveling by myself. so Baja Joe's will probably be the place. Im just on a budget so the less I spend the better.
by Eazyas
Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:27 pm
Topic: Learning to kiteboard in La Ventana

Learning to kiteboard in La Ventana

Hey everyone, Im thinking about heading down to La Ventana for a week this winter to learn to kiteboard. Im hoping to get some feedback from you guys on a good school, accommodation and how much I'll be looking at spending for the week. So far it seems between $600-$800 for lessons to get me up and ...