Learning to kitesurf/kiteboard? 10m, 8m kites + bar, harness and board.

Kiteboarding or related items for sale, free to a good home, wanted etc.
smokedvw

Learning to kitesurf/kiteboard? 10m, 8m kites + bar, harness and board.

Post by smokedvw »

Includes two kites 8m Cabrina Switchbalde like new and a 10m used but good condition Vector.
Liquid force control bar
Awesome Xenon La Luz 135 board (I paid close to $1k for this board/binding setup a few years back).
included either a
mens or womens harness

My friend bought all these kites new in 2014 used them for a season then moved and never was able to get back into the sport. The 8m is like new condition, no repairs. The 10m has some pin holes that we repaired.

This setup is a great beginner into expert setup. Over the years I have bought multiple kite setups as I progressed over time. I wish I had started on an easier to learn kite which could take me into further progression.

This setup can do that, there are a lot of "full setups" sold on facebook where people have old gear in bad shape or not really designed to start on. This is not the case. The switchblade is a very easy kite to learn with and safe.

This board works great for learning, carving up wind but also has a great ability to load and pop once you are ready to learn to jump. I taught my wife on this board.

If you have any questions feel free to message me on FB or text 250-514-five363

Full link to FB add with photos link to FB ad