Quote of the day:

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
JL

Quote of the day:

Post by JL »

Pick of the litter from B.W.D.: " Paranormal Event: so I could more sense than hear "it": "Daddy!Daddy!!Heeeelp meeee!" I knew I needed to go to Willows, despite the wind dying....as I came closer I saw it...covered top to bottom with sand grinding new wounds inside the bag into its monofilm...my beloved 4.8 Sailworks, my favorite! Married to new owners just 2 months ago... Beschmutzt, discarded, left for scavengers. Freshly hugged, bathed & pampered, it rests to dry on my front steps now, the avenger awaiting the arrival of what must be a search party ;) - Apr 15 5:26PM"
Thermals are good.
wreckless rick

Post by wreckless rick »

This paranormal event saved my bacon after an exhausting and chilly day. To the laymen this means, I left a sail behind at Willows which previously belonged to Markus. Luckily he came by to find his baby carelessly unattended behind the teahouse. I owe, I owe.
more force 4
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by more force 4 »

I'm sure the new RV racks will have separate storage slot for each piece of equip, allowing you to see at-a-glance if everything is there :wink:

The quote had me LOLL (laughing out loud for long)! From the 'beschmutz' I figured Kus.